Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday and Christmas in July Day 6!


Hey Everyone!! Happy Friday!! Today is Day 6 for Christmas in July!! Today's theme is editable!!  Please enjoy 20% on these two products today in my TpT shop! :)

Editable Student Planner for 3rd Grade!
Editable Parts of Speech Posters!





Today, I am linking up once again with Cara from The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!!   



~NEAT PRODUCTS/DIY IDEAS~


A week or two again, I was at my sweet friend Michelle's house, and she this cute little piece of artwork framed in her house...I LOVED IT!!  Then, I found Special Dates Artwork on Pinterest!  I love the idea of framing all of the special dates for your family!! :)

Our Special Dates!!!!!

LoVe this table from Nine Red!  This is such a cool blog with a lot of great tutorials!  


ObSeSsEd with this color scheme...and such a fun idea!! From Pins for Your Health




~RECIPES~

Okay....I took this Strawberry Salsa to 2 4th of July Parties because my family LOVED it so much!!! Serve with Cinnamon/Sugar Pita Chips...OH MY!!  It is DEEEElicious!! Thanks Sole for the Soul for the recipe! 
Stawberry Salsa 1lb strawberry 2 golden delicious apples 8 oz raspberries 2 T white sugar 1T brown sugar 3 T strawberry preserves  Mix and chill 1 hour ... I am thinking this would be great with cinnamon sugar chips


~SCHOOL IDEAS~ 

I love this simple little reminder from The Applicious Teacher! So simple, but effective!  

good reminder for kids...what a great idea!


How cute is this idea from Fall Into First?  Perfect for Parents waiting for Student/Teacher Conferences!  :)

Such a super cute idea for parents waiting for conferences! Offer a door prize for the parent who gets the most correct. Love it!


~Verses~
Love this from HomeGrownHospitatlity

Bible Verses, Quotes, Words  
Unfortunately....there was not a link for this pin! 
Proverbs 16:24


Thanks so much for reading!  I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest! Click Below to Follow!  Happy Friday! 



1 comment:

  1. Loving the planner!!! I am your newest follower and have nominated you for the liebster award!!

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...