Sunday, July 7, 2013

Christmas in July Sale...Day 2!!

Hello, Hello!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I got to pick up my sweet little gals from Church Camp on Friday night!!  So, I had a great weekend of catching up, hearing all of their amazing stories from the week, watching fireworks, and lots of laundry...camp laundry....enough said.  Ha!! :)

Today marks Day 2 of my "Christmas in July Sale".


Graphics:  Sonya DeHart Designs and printcandee Fonts:  Hello Fonts

Today's theme is simply...."3rd Grade". Many of my products can be adapted for other grade levels, but these products were designed specifically with 3rd graders in mind!!  Stop by and pick up these goodies today!! Each product below will be 20% off on Monday, July 8th!!
Click Here for your Copy!! 


Click Here for your Copy!! 

Click Here for your Copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...