Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bloglovin', Here I Come!!

Over the past couple weeks, I have been reading on all of my favorite blogs that I need to "Switch from Google Reader Immediately to Bloglovin'"....I honestly didn't understand what that sentence even meant.....but I thought, "I missed Google Reader, soI will give this Bloglovin' thing a try".  And...Oh my!!! It is fantastic!! Bloglovin' is almost like a lil' Facebook for Blog Land!  I HAD NO IDEA!!  {Obviously I am a little behind the curve here.}  However, if you have never tried Bloglovin' I would recommend doing so immediately!!

Graphics: Courtesy of Sonya DeHart Design Studio Fonts:  Hello Fonts!! 
What I love the most, is the fact that Bloglovin' will give you notifications on your toolbar when one of your favorite bloggers writes a new post....So much more efficient!!  I was constantly scouring the Internet and typing in the web addresses all of the blogs I read individually.  However, now all of my favorite Teaching, Home Decor, Sewing, and DIY blogs are all in one place!!!  :) Pop on over to Bloglovin' to sign up, it is SUPER easy.  Also, I would LOVE it if you would take a sec and click on the little button above to follow me!!  Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...