Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Christmas in July...Day 3 Plus a FREEBIE!

Yesterday was a rainy, Summer day in our little corner of Northern Indiana....so I was secretly happy to stay in my pj's for way too long and dive into two books I purchased during the school year!!  Oh my!! They are both FANTASTIC!! My colleagues and I are working on implementing a Math Workshop next year in 3rd grade, and I am so excited!  Does anyone else use this method to teach Math?  If so, do you have other resources you enjoy?  :)

                                                        


Now....On to Day 3 of the "Christmas in July Sale"...with a BONUS FREEBIE at the bottom of this post.  :)  


Today's Theme is all about Writing!!  You will find each of these items priced at 20% off on Tuesday, July 9th!! 

Click Here 

Click Here 


Click Here 

And now for a FREEBIE!!  Just a fun little extra to use in your classroom!! Have a great day, everyone!!

Click Here for Your Copy!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...